Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby carrier



Although a bit late, here is the post on our first walk with the babycarier. The photos are from last Sunday at my parents' house. Honestly I was a little worried that maybe Enzo wouldnt like going for a walk this way because the test we had done at home hadn't gone too well ... but to our surprise everything went great. Enzo seemed to enjoy it although I have to admit that it didn't take more than 10 minutes to fall asleep which is a good sign.

It means a lot to us that Enzo will be able to walk in the carrier because we love walking through the woods and hiking and obviously there are many areas unsuitable for strollers.

I am sorry for my absence the last few days but lately I don't even stop for a second during the day and when at night Enzo is finally sleeping in his crib I feel so tired ... but I will try to find the time because I really don't want to abandon the blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...