Wednesday, October 9, 2013

He did it, he walks!

The same week that he turned 11 months he started walking without grabbing his mommy's hand (or daddy's or grandma's...) So easy, suddenly, he did it! And I can't be more proud of my little boy. My life has changed dramatically since that time because now I have to spend all day crouched from here to there ... Now I can watch him standing comfortably. (My back is still jumping for joy). Also I've noticed, for my own satisfaction, that since he walks he entertains himself much more and has begun to enjoy many hours on the playground. And I can relax even if only 5 minutes ... On the counter, as every face has its cross, we are back in full teething time so our nights are back to be the closest thing to a real nightmare! Perfection don't exist,  I know...
My boy is in love with the doll stroller. I bought this for him last week. He's happy walking with his ​​doll stroller. And the truth is that I was a little tired that he spent all afternoon stealing doll strollers  to the girls in the playground ...

Do you want to know a secret? My kid loves animals in a way so sincere and beautiful that sometimes I get emotional

Happy Wednesday and happy week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...