Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton

Today I want to show you this wonderful book that has really captured me. It's "The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton. The book brings together all elements of the English romance, full of intrigue, family secrets, a lively style that captures you and will keep you hooked from the first page. So I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a good time full of intrigue and mystery.

NOTE: A few days ago I finished reading the trilogy "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami and honestly, although the reading was pleasant, fast and interesting, if you ask me now I can`t say what my exact opinion is. Let´s just say that I have "mixed" feelings about it.In my opinion the autor left too many issues unresolved, lot´s of ensolved mysteries and therefore I thought that the end was slightly disappointing from my point of view. A similar controversial feeling that had with the ending of world´s most popular tv serie ever, "Lost".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...