Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New arrivals at our home


This desk lamp was from my moms when she was young. It has always been in my house, well, in my parents' house. At some point, I don't remember when, someone moved it to our country house. When I was little I used to spend the weekends there and sometimes I used it on my desk to do my homework. Then my father gave me a new, more modern table lamp and I stopped using the old one. But it remained there, high on a shelf waiting to be rescued. A few months ago, while I was looking for something I found it and I was fascinated because over time, the old desk lamp had become a very cool lamp. When I showed it to Vic he was sold at first sight so I asked to my sweet daddy if he could change the old cable for a new one and now it looks so good in the living room of our house. I'm super happy with my discovery! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...