Friday, July 27, 2012

27 weeks




This belly is growing every day ... during our last visit to the doctor last week we were told that everything was fine and that our little baby Enzo already weighs 1 kilo and 150 grams ... I think it will be a big guy ...

But he´s already been a very nice guy and I myself am feeling really good to .... so I'm really enjoying this pregnancy ... but it´s such a pity how the weeks go by so fast ... because although I have a great desire to see our baby´s face I would like to remember and treasure every moment of this unique experience ... It's so special as he moves within me ... (he's a very active baby by the way)

These days I enjoyed a little vacation and I've been extremely lucky because the sun has finally shone and we enjoyed long days on the beach, incredible swims in the sea, plenty of rest, lots of reading, the feeling of not watching a clock... Next Tuesday I have to return to work but it´s still a long time ... so now I only think about enjoying the weekend with my sweet husband and the little baby inside of me ...

I couldn't ask for more ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...