Monday, November 12, 2012

Learning to be a mom



When on the early morning of October 21st we left home, Vic and I knew that nothing would never be the same again... when we returned home there would be three of us... and from that moment our lives would change in a radical way ... 

Well, there we are ... daily adapting to this "radical change". And of course speaking of myself when I say that I took three weeks to learn how to be a mom ... 

Over these days we have been devoting ourselves heart and soul to know, care for and love our dearly baby and believe me, that often is not easy ... 

The first days are always complicated, when suddenly you have in front of you a creature so delicate and 100% dependent on you ... suddenly crop up so many doubts, insecurities ... Parents always want to do the best for our babies but sometimes it's so hard to know what he´s asking for with their tears ... it´s common to feel powerless before such situations ...

I suppose that at first everyone has the same concerns: still hungry? Any pain? Why is he crying? Be sick? ... 

But as I said before, there we are, getting to know each other and learning all about each other ... Better every day, every day more relaxed, more and more happy, more excited, more crazy of love for Enzo and truly, more and more in love ... 

Like I've said, it's not easy, there are many hard times, stressful, sometimes you don't know what to do and it´s easy to feel desperate but every look, every smile, every time you look at him, every time you kiss him, every time you smell him and feed him ... you´ll remember that it's worth it... 

I could not be more in love with my baby and proud of all that in a short time we built together, the three of us: daddy, mom and Enzo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...