Saturday, November 3, 2012

To be a grandma


Today I want to dedicate this post to my mother. Since October 21 she´s no longer just the best mother but also the best grandmother in the world. I want to dedicate it for all her love to us, her being careful, the diaper-changing  ... She's always willing to help us and she's willing to sacrifice herself every day to give us everything we need. Everything she does is with true love.

I know these last few weeks haven't been easy for her ... and maybe at some point at first she have felt sad not being with Enzo... all we imagined that this moment would be otherwise, but ... that's life ... 

I'm sure that from now on things will gradually improve and she can fully enjoy this new experience of being with her grandson, her expected grandson ... whom from the first time has stolen her heart ...

I just wish my little Enzo has the same luck that I've had and he can enjoy his grandmother so much as I did mine ... because the love of a grandmother is the most pure, the embrace of a grandmother is the sweetest ...

Welcome to your new exeprience: now and forever you are a grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...