Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A pleasant experience: dinner at "La Sal de Bazán"




A few days ago, Vic and I went out to have dinner with my in-laws in A Coruna. At first we had very clear where we wanted to go but finally we decided to go try a new place I had seen a few days ago while driving by. It's called "La Sal de Bazan" and it´s a lovely restaurant - wine bar in the center of A Coruña. I have to admit that despite the first impression was already good it all became much better after we were served the food. The dishes were served super fast and everything was delicious. In addition I would highlight the great variety of the wine menu.


Above some pictures of my plate and Vic´s dinner, a salad with monkfish, shrimp and cider vinaigrette (spectacular) and "milhoja"with mozzarella, tomato and anchovies.Very nice and very good service. We´ll come back, for sure. More info click here:


http://www.lasaldebazan.es/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...