Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sunny afternoon, beach and reading




These few days in Galicia we are enjoying a wonderfull weather. From my point of view this is perhaps the best week we´ve had so far, regarding the weather this summer. Therefore we are almost obligated to enjoy whatever possible to go to the beach, swim in the sea and sunbathe. Another thing not-to-miss is spending a whole afternoon at the beach with a good book. In my case I´ve started (and almost finished) "Si tu me dices ven lo dejo todo, pero dime ven" from newly-spanish writer Albert Espinosa. I began reading the book, a bit influenced by Vic, who was completely blown away by the author´s style, a few weeks ago. For now, I dont seem that impressed for now, having read almost half the book. I don´t really know. It´s kind of okay but it´s not exactly my favourite style of writing. It could also be due to my last book that I´ve read, "Dime quien soy" from also spanish author-bestseller Julia Navarro, which as left a enormous expectation to level with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...