Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dinner at "Barlovento" of Monte Alto


This past weekend we were visited by Fabian & Gabi, Vic's brother and his girlfriend. Really more than a visit was a "farewell" because they will fly, in a couple of weeks, to live in Brazil, where Gabi is from. So on Saturday we went with them to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants: "Barlovento" of Monte Alto in La Coruna. This local (drink & music) is, for me, one of the coolest places in our city. It is decorated with vintage furniture, very fashionable lately, and has an exquisite menu of dishes. Believe me when I say that in this restaurant I tried the best gazpacho of my life and I think probably the best guacamole too.It's a very cool place with good music and very cozy  atmosphere, with flowers and candles. And after dinner (or before too) you can try one of their cocktails. Ultimately 100% recommended. It was a good night in a very special place.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...