Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday



Yellow tulips, my favorite. It's a sweet gift from my husband who this week, I don't know why, surprised me every day with a very special gift.♥



And here's my fish, "amarillito". Since a month he's alone. His partner "naranjita", in an incomprehensible act, decided one day to kill himself jumping from the tank to the floor and obviously, when we found him, there was nothing we could do for him. It was the second time he tried this and finally he succeeded. I'm really sad to see "amarillito" so alone but, at the same time, I fear that if I buy another tiny fish he could eat him ... it's complicated ...

IMPORTANT NOTE: In relation to the recipe that I showed you yesterday and after having eaten it this afternoon ... me, and Vic, we can only say ... impressive, delicious ... I encourage everyone to try it at home ... it's very good! !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...