Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby on the way!!!


Yes! Today, Vic and I are extremely happy to tell you that our first baby is coming!

I am now 18 weeks pregnant so if everything goes as planned in late October we will have our baby with us. I can´t hardly believe it... has all happened so fast ... I had a great first quarter, without any complications and overall I felt barely any of the discomforts of pregnancy ... so here I am now with my four-months-old belly, barely even realise we are going to have a baby! Everything is going so smooth and really hope that this stays so until the end ... I can´t ask for more now...

And if you you're wondering whether it´s a boy or a girl... I can tell you is a boy!! A little Vic! ... I will not deny that at first I would have preferred a girl but ... now the only thing that matters is that our baby is well and everything goes allright...

We are immensely happy, yet incredulous towards this amazing news! Unbelievable!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...