Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May!



After four wonderful days of rest in company of family, tomorrow I have to go back to work ... but this will be a short week so no problem ... I will try to make everything as bearable as possible ... when you get back to the office after several days out it's always a surprise what you can find on your desk...

Today begins the month of May, the month of flowers, but in this corner of Spain the weather seems more like it´s October or November ... we had more than two weeks of constant rain and cold ... where is the spring? Hopefully things will gradually improve because we need to feel the sun, walks, short sleeves, terrace...

I wish you a wonderful month of May, friends!

* Vic took this shot last Saturday at my parents' house. I think it's really beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...