Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our baby boy was born...




Our son was born on Sunday, October 21, at 19:02. It was a natural birth and everything went beautifully. His name is Enzo. He is beautiful, so sweet ...we're over the moon and our hearts are completely full of love for him...

His birth was the most special moment of my life ... giving birth was truly an unique experience while the love my life holding my hand ... it was the best feeling ever...


I struggled a little to do this post because sometimes, life is really hard, and a couple of days after giving birth to our son we lost one of the most important people in my life, my grandmother.

This has been without a doubt, the toughest week of my life, ad the excitement of finally having our baby and the immense pain of the sudden loss of my grandmother ... it hasn't been easy ... it was horrible .. .

I have cried every day until today and I think it will continue for many more days. Because I miss her so much ... every time I close my eyes I can see her, I can hear her ... but I have to be strong because I know that´s what she would have liked ... I have to be strong for Enzo.

I have the immense sadness because she was unable to embrace our son. I only wished she could see his great-grandson Enzo. She was so excited about the birth ... but I know that she´s doing it from heaven ... she's caring for Enzo and accompanying us ...

I couldn't say goodbye to her, but no matter ... because wherever I go, wherever WE go,  she will always be with us ...

We love you Enzo.
We love you Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Enzo gained a guardian angel... forever
    stay strong my dear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...