Friday, December 23, 2011

I am sick at home



This morning I fell asleep and when I woke up (half an hour late), I was feeling horrible. I had a sore throat, bone pain, malaise. I managed to get to work, almost an hour late, and I soon returned to home because I was feeling really bad. So, I did not pass by the house of my parents to eat (I always do it on Fridays) and I came straight to home, put on my pajama and since then I've been lying on the couch. The worst thing is that tonight we had planned a dinner at our house with our neighbors and friends Bruno & Marga. Of course we had to cancel it, with all the pain in my heart. But they are so sweet that they brought this cake with the intention of pre-celebrating Christmas and wish me a speedy recovery. I am really sorry for not being able to toast this night with them. I hope at least to be recovered for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.


Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

  1. Jooo pobre!! Espero que te mejores para mañana..., nochebuena y Navidad... Paul también está algo pocho... Esa tarta tiene que revivir a los muertos... Ánimo!!

    Mary *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from France! Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell i hope you get better for tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, now I am already a little better. Thank you very much for your words and congratulations for your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...