Monday, December 5, 2011

"The Sonics" in concert


Last Saturday we went with a group of friends to a concert by legendary band "The Sonics" in the Playa Club in A Coruña.

I have to admit that when I was invited I didn´t know who they were "The Sonics" (sorry for my poor musical culture) but when we searched the group in the spotify immediately I recognized some mythic themes.

We really enjoyed the concert and the company of friends and I danced a lot more than I would have thought ... so much that when we went out I could hardly walk with the foot pain. ((It can be that I have been with heels and that also had some of the blame))

PS: The photos are not mine, they are of our friend Thijs which has recently become the official photographer of events that we go. From here I want to thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...