Sunday, December 11, 2011

New arrivals at our home



I am extremely happy with our last shoppings!

We were a couple of weeks looking for a coffee table for our living room when suddenly we have this gem in a vintage furniture showroom-pop-up-store in A Coruña. It was love at first sight. The store owners told us they bought it in France, but it is of Scandinavian origin, from the 60's. Actually, I have to say, it was quite expensive but definitely worth it. I'd rather spend my money on vintage furniture with soul and history instead of something new and without personality.

The glass vessel is also original and was brought from France but really do not know what year it can be. I love it! With branches of holly that my lovely husband bought me it looks amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...