Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Well, today is a special day because it is the birthday of the best mother in the world! So this afternoon we had a small celebration at home with Koka playing like a crazy, tea and pastries! Vic and I had prepared our gift and I'm super happy because I know she loved it! Oh, I love my mother so much... I could not describe my feelings in words. So I can only say right now that the house is empty, the whole world and the noise is gone ... I'm happy and comfortable with myself and grateful for the wonderful mother that I have ...


(Building the castle of the Stark's with a Zara-Online's paper box)




1 comment:

  1. We want to see the finished version of the Starks castle!!!!
    (oh god...i miss Game of Thrones:( )
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...