Saturday, January 7, 2012

Last Christmas dinner


Yesterday, Three Kings Day, we celebrated in our house the last supper of this Christmas. It was a very intense day. I got up early to cook and leave dinner prepared so that we only  needed to work the oven (the menu was Galician scallops and chicken stew), so before that went to eat at my uncles's house, and we came home to organize the table and finish preparing the appetizers (smoked salmon toast stuffed with cheese, pickles and olives).


We really enjoyed our guests (Vero & Suso and Laura & Iker). We talked, we laughed we  ate ((my god I think I seriously need a diet now that the holidays are over)), we discussed our targets for this coming year ... Everything was fantastic. I love when my friends come over for dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...