Tuesday, October 9, 2012

38 weeks


38 weeks pregnant ... and here we are, waiting patiently for our little baby to be born ... It's a very special feeling and strange at the same time ... I'm still not fully aware that at any time, this sweet creature that has been growing in my belly for the last nine months will be born and we´ll have him with us, in our arms ... THAT is something so magical ... a true miracle of life ...

I know it's soon, and most likely still missing a couple of weeks but gradually the feeling that it can happen at any time is more and more obvious...

Also, last Friday was officially my last day of work, and now I have much more time to rest (I really needed it) This means more time to think and prepare for the birth and what comes next ... it's all so exciting!


These photos are from this afternoon. We went for a walk and I took the opportunity to walk in the fresh water ... certainly the worst are my constantly swollen feet ... but despite that, everything about this pregnancy is/was wonderful and it would be a sin to complain about something ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...