Sunday, October 14, 2012

You + Me = ENZO


It's Sunday, the weather has changed to cooler temperatures, it's raining... and today we are 39 weeks pregnant!

The truth is that I have a lot of news... The days pass much slower lately in our house, and here it begins to breathe this special atmosphere of when you are expecting something important ... so far, the most important of my life ... the arrival of our baby.

But for now Enzo seems to have no hurry to make an appearance  ... apparently he's very comfortable in my belly ... Only a mild contraction occasionally reminds me that the date is near and birth could be any time ...

I´m very happy because I feel surprisingly calm, very serene and confident waiting for the moment but without haste or anxiety ... I just want to be at the right time ...

Also Vic is on vacation and this means that thank God I have him close, watching over me and giving me all the love and all the attention possible ... so I couldn't ask for more in this final stretch ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...